Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Jim_ggf
Level 4

Top Pro Status

So correct me please because maybe I am wrong. In order to be a Top Pro, we need to be 4.8 Stars or Higher, over 5 verified leads and pay for at least 75% of the leads we recieve? If not then are customers are not getting Top Pro Service??
Occupations (4)
7 responses
fixfitness
Level 6

Re: Top Pro Status

You are Almost correct... you are right about the 4.8 rating. This is taken from the previous 12 months.

Next is you have to respond to the customer within 24 hours at least 75% of the time.

And last is a minimum of 5 verified reviews needed in the last 12 months.
0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@fixfitness thanks so much for answering here to help out a fellow pro. You're correct on all 3 of these. 

0 Kudos
Jim_ggf
Level 4

So responding to the lead with in 24 hours, 75 percent of the time is Thumbtacks way of making money and really has nothing to do with satisfying your customer? I cannot responde to every lead that Thumbtack sends me. One because it's too expensive and 2 because I dont have the manpower if I get the jobs. But the jobs that I do get, I make sure that the customer is 109% satisfied before I get paid for my work. To me that is what makes me a top pro and should not be based on how many TT leads that i respond to
Moderator Kameron

@Jim_ggf We want to make sure that each lead that reaches out to you are ones that you'll always want and can say yes to, of course, there will be some exceptions but the idea is that those be far and few in-between. There are a few ways to achieve this.

First is by using your pro calendar to block out your availability as your schedule fills up. This will help keep you from showing up in a customers search when their project is on dates that you're not available.

Next is setting your budget based on how many new customers you're looking for. That's why we estimate how many customers you can meet each week next to the amount you set. This article explains in more detail: Budget.

Last is when your response time is counted: 

Jobs Tab- How quickly pros react to jobs in the Jobs tab will not affect their responsiveness. The only time responsiveness will be measured in reference to those jobs is if the customer responds to the quote you sent (which will then come to you inbox as a new lead). The amount of time it takes for the pro to respond back for the first time is what will factor into your score.  

Leads in your Inbox- Declining a lead is considered a response, so declining quickly will be better than taking a long time to decline. When presented with the option to accept or decline a lead be sure to choose one and not leave the customer hanging, as doing nothing will reflect negatively on your response time. If you choose to accept a lead then you'll want to send a timely message in response to the customer.

Hopefully this all helps, let me know after reading these if you have any continued questions or concerns. 

0 Kudos
AceRandC
Level 5

Should make Top Pro Status a little harder to acheive!

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@AceRandC currently, only about 4% of pros achieve that Top Pro status. Is there any additional criteria that you'd like to suggest?

0 Kudos
AceRandC
Level 5

I'll have to start charging yall with all my free feedback.

0 Kudos