Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
palaceparty
Community Newcomer

Two locations

I have a mobile staffing company focused on bartending and wait-staff. We are currently in two major cities in Texas, so I have my map for these areas in Thumbtack. My problem is with instant match that I cannot have a seperate calendar or setting that will allow me to stop taking events on a certain day for one of the cities. If I turn it off on my calendar then I am unable to get events for the city that I am still able to send staff out for an event. If there is a feature that can be added to help with this, it would be very helpful. 

Occupations (1)
States
3 responses
MeganK
Active Community Member

Re: Two locations

@palaceparty Oh, that would be problematic. We’ve been working on making the calendar feature better and easier to use, so we really appreciate you bringing this up with us. We’ll send your feedback to our Product Team so they can consider this side of the issue.

0 Kudos
slcolucci
Community Newcomer

I don't know if setting up two accounts that differ slightly (city name) wpuld be woth thw trouble.

0 Kudos
Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

Hi @palaceparty it is so great to hear that you are so busy across two major cities! The best solution would be for you to make two profiles - one for each city. Here are the steps for creating an additional profile. If youhave any additional questions, feel free to direct message me.

Good luck!

Dusti