Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence

Updating Your Profile

Thumbtack invited me to add a conversation to this community. I'm delighted. I agree with all the posts about really using your Profile - fill put everything relevant to you. But I'd say take it a step farther - go back everytime there's a change in your professional life -  a new certification, or you add a new product, you add employees - and make sure you add those details to your profile as well. Lots of reasons to do so: (1) It keeps you looking at your business with a fresh eye - maybe your language isn't accurate anymore, for example; (2) you never know when a potential client is viewing your profile more than once, s/he may notice changes; (3) keeping a consistent identity throughout your corporate presence (website, social media) helps everything from your credibility to your SEO rankings. Lauren, Casual Uncluttering LLC, Woodinville, WA

Occupations (1)
2 responses
MeganK
Level 7

Re: Updating Your Profile

@CasualUnclutter Thanks for telling us your strategy for keeping your profile up to date. You definitely taught us something new with your perspective. 

0 Kudos
pfnydesigns
Level 5

Re: Updating Your Profile

Glad to hear of some changes coming, The Social Media link is important.

The issue with uploading photos. is stange to me. Read there was a glitch, so I guess that was it. 

Also, since the NEW payment sysyetm, things seem off. Not sure what that is, summer time, but I am getting " Requests" form ver far from me, not like this before, not sure where the " Locating area is now to SEE what it set as,

Thank you

0 Kudos