Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
HansenJC
Level 10

Why no notice of a new LEAD?

I just recieved an email saying that I had a new lead. But I have been getting those notices in the past via a text message to my phone. Had I not checked my email, I may have missed this LEAD until morning. I am even Targeting these LEADS and this may not have been in a selected geographic area, but why do I have to sit in front of my computer at all hours of the night to come close to the response time of other Pros?

John C Hansen, LEED AP
Hansen Home Inspections
Occupations (1)
States
0 Kudos
6 responses
MR
Level 11

Re: Why no notice of a new LEAD?

@HansenJC  I have noticed that the reliability of the push notifications is sporadic. No idea why when my settings havent changed.. but it does seem to be better on some updates of the app, and then when the app is updated, it gets worse... the app seems to update every couple of weeks and that's about the timing of when push notifications come and go.

To circumvent this, I have all TT lead emails go into a specific folder and have set up a Zapier rule to send me a text message any time a new lead email is present. This has been much more reliable than the push notifications.

Highlighted
Daniel_O
Level 7

I've also had some issues with the app notifications (android phone). Most of the time I get the notification on time, but at times it comes an hour or so late.

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@HansenJC is this the first time it's happened?

0 Kudos
HansenJC
Level 10

@Meckell  ...and to clarify for all others, I may have mistakenly set my notifications incorrectly. I think I have it settled out now. But the earlier issues with notifications was a delay of receiving messages on my Android. I got the notices so late that I did not get my response in within the 4 hour window. The delay happened twice but only one occurence impacted me getting back to the LEAD within 4 hours. The second one was about 2 hours and I did respond in a timely manner.

Now my notications are set correctly and I will move forward.

John C Hansen, LEED AP
Hansen Home Inspections
0 Kudos

Again... Not being notified of a direct Lead

Again... I did not receive either an email nor a text message of a direct Lead. I was unable to even know I had this lead until I returned to my computer this afternoon.

I am right on the edge of the required 75% response time requirement for Top Pro if this keeps going this way, I will not get to be a Top Pro in January and this is not my fault. This has happened before. I have no proxy to check my account every two hours. I need to be notified every time.

Something is broken with the notifications and we need this fixed.

Moderator Kameron

Re: Again... Not being notified of a direct Lead

@InspectionsJCH we want to help make sure you're notified of new direct leads as they come in. To make sure your notifications are set correctly or make sure there isn't an error occurring please contact support at 800-948-2034.

0 Kudos