results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
BillPersons
Level 6

Re: Your best profile ideas

The mockup of the review comment linked to the photo looks good, but for those of us that are photographers I'd like to make sure that a) the clients *cannot* load their own images to the review - I want to have complete control over anything visual on my profile,  and b) that that image can be a slider gallery.  doesn't have to have a huge number of photos, (I'd only want to do 2 or 3 typically).

0 Kudos
Candi
Level 7

As an Independent Travel Agent, my work is a little different. So, I hope that you are keeping that in mind for others. But since you put the picture. I would like to dress the business hours. It would be nice to be able to have different hours. I work on Wednesday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm and I have found that I have to set the same hours for each day. Would you make the better so we can different time for each day if we wish? Thank you

Community Manager JasonB
Community Manager

Thanks for this comment, @Candi!

One of our Product Managers, Carson, recently posted this on the topic of how you show availability:

"We understand that showing customers your availability by day is very important. It is something we are working on and plan to launch in the next six months. Keep your eyes peeled for that.

Additionally, there’s a lot of work to be done around integrating your calendar with other platforms and enabling appointment bookings through Thumbtack.  All of this is on our radar, and we’ll continue to share updates here in the Community as they become available."

I hope that helps to address your concern! We agree with you that this is something we need to fix!

Thanks again for posting!

0 Kudos
Ruby
Level 5

My own schedule is extremely variable.  From approx. March to October, only on weekends, I work at Portland Saturday Market.  During the week, I may be out at other events.  I have a studio, but can't accept walk-ins since the building isn't open to the general public.  I have to send an elevator down.  As much as I have noted "You must make an appointment" I get calls from the elevator all the time-"Where are you located?"  Um....I'm in Seattle now, actually just for the day or something like that.

If I happen to be in the studio, I may be able to attend to the client, depending on their needs.

I would love to see an "Hours variable" option, and have a recommendation to call for current hours.  At this point, I just have that I'm open from X time to X time, but it doesn't mean I am there. 

Anyways, that's lots of wording but I think the hours should be an option for those that do keep regular hours, and have a different option for those that don't.

CaseyCMC
Level 1

Re: TT Improvements

Many consultants use TT, and they offer a myriad of services.  Unfortunately, the boilerplate used by buyers does not ask them enough detail as to what type of consulting they are looking for (e.g. financial, marketing, process improvement etc.) or the type of project (advisory, project management etc.) they want assistance with.  I ignore over 90% of the leads sent to me because of this lack of information.  I don't mind paying for leads, but not cold leads with no clear description.

Tom Casey CMC

bcs@consultbiz.com

0 Kudos
Thumbtack Employee CordeliaH
Thumbtack Employee

I'm back again! This time with some new mockups from the product design team, inspired by your suggestions. As before, these are early drafts and we don't have exact timelines for when you might see these features, but we wanted to share some concepts for your feedback.

Take a look and let us know what you think below!

To give potential clients a sense of your personality and what working together would be like, we’re thinking of featuring video like this:

video intro.png

To highlight photos and video on your profile, we’re thinking of something like this:

featuredphotandvideo.png

DPT
Level 6

I think it's a good idea on paper but doesn't address  the important improvments we all need  to profit by.

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@DPT What other suggestions do you have? We love the feedback! 

0 Kudos
DPT
Level 6

Thanks for the recognition Ms. Meckell.

0 Kudos
QuinnJ
Level 5

@LisaWatsonVoice@TylerVarnell@Drewdus42 - you all had mentioned video in your suggestions for pro profiles. What do you think about these latest mock-ups from Cordelia?

0 Kudos