Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Highlighted

not getting HIRED mark

In the few weeks I have setup my profile as tennis instructor THumbtack has worked out retty well for me, lots of interest and I got 4 new students, unfortunately I only have 1 "HIRED" mark in my profile when I should have 4, when I ask my students to mark me as HIRED they ask me where or how and I don't have an answer for them, How does a client marks a pro as HIRED? I am getting great reviews in my profile but no HIRED marks.....

Occupations (1)
States
0 Kudos
2 responses
StoriesUpSTL
Level 8

Re: not getting HIRED mark

@luisperez5518 The client has to update the status of the job.  Then they can select a pro that they have hired.  

You can also mark yourself as hired on jobs.  Click on the "..." (More) at the top of the conversation page of the job you were hired for.  Under "What is the status of this project?" select "In progress".

Make sure you also update the "Would you like to request a review from Customer Name?"  I usually go with "On a future date.".  I believe if you select "No", you can still ask for a review down the road after all the work has been completed.  I think asking for a review now is confusing for the job poster.

Side Note:  I have complained about how strange this is for months.  What is the purpose in making it difficult for the job poster to mark a Pro as hired?  Think about an ecommerce site not having an easy to find "Put item in your cart" button. 

Moderator Kameron

Re: not getting HIRED mark

@StoriesUpSTL thanks for jumping in here to help out a fellow pro. Well done on your description. 

0 Kudos