results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
Jmhelms1
Level 4

Non responsive leads

This is ridiculous, we have spent hundreds of dollars being promoted and receiving leads that "supposedly" picked my profile to request a quote. Then magically they do not respond to get the quote they wanted. I am in the deck and fence business and these leads cost me 60.00 EVERY LEAD.
Of course i get the TT automated response, they can still repond blah blah... Its not fair. Its not right. And call me crazy but if you complain to TT you will suddenly stop recieving REAL leads and get bombarded with FAKE leads.
Ebett157
Level 5

No contact from customers

I am a contractor and have been using thumbtack for about 4-5 years and it has been great. But recently with the change that customers can fine you on a top pros list. Since I promote jobs, when they contact me and I’m the only one they contact I reach out to them multiple times and never get a response. Which is a huge waste of money for me. My profile is strong which they look at before them contact me so they want to work with me but I never get anything back. Just in the past month there has been at least 5 that have never responded. Idk if this is just spam or what but thumbtack needs to do a better job with dealing with his problem. Makes me not want to use this service anymore.
DMS1666
Level 5

Re: No contact from customers

Ditto!