Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
WonderWrks
Level 4

Account issues

I have tried reaching support email and chat said email to one email id first then i was engaged via email. Then again someone said reach chat, then i was asked to send the ID validation and still no reply again i was asked to reach support. So i did then chat support said again email to ID email support. I did it twice n no one replied thus for, this is going on for 3weeks now. No way to get us listed here. We got reviews thing we can get some leads, what i read from here is, getting leads is not going to be easy when registration itself a big problem..

Occupations (1)
States
2 responses
Moderator taylor

Re: Account issues

@WonderWrks I'd be happy to look into this with you and see if we can get things worked out with your background check. Feel free to send me a DM so we can jump in on this together. 

0 Kudos
WonderWrks
Level 4

Re: Account issues

i did get help after long fight thanks for reaching out to help me. appreciate it and i was about to give up n move out of thumbtack, i am trying to find what is best to go about getting to meet clients. Pls share your thoughts...

0 Kudos