Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
Malcolmmarch
Community Newcomer

Add new service that's not in the list

Hello everyone!

I'm setting up my account and I'd like to enter my Fitzmaurice Voicework services which applies for singing, acting, public speaking lessons. I would put it as Voice Lessons, yet it's not there. Is there a possibility to add "Voice Lesson" as a service?

Occupations (1)
States
0 Kudos
29 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Add new service that's not in the list

Welcome to Thumbtack @Malcolmmarch! At this time, we don't have a Voice Lessons category but we do have Singing Lessons. Would this work for you? 

0 Kudos
Malcolmmarch
Community Newcomer

It can be but it's only a 40% of what the service trully is and I'd like to mantain true to my service

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

I get that, maintaining true to your service is important. Although I can't promise if this category will be added, I'll be sure to send your feedback to our Product Team. Thanks for reaching out @Malcolmmarch!

0 Kudos
collegetorch
Community Newcomer

Please add Latin Teacher / Latin Tutor to the list. Like, the language, not the dance. It’s not a common service, but that’s why I came to Thumbtack, to be connected to the people who need me. All best, RP
Moderator Kameron

@collegetorch I've passed along the suggestion for you. Thank you for taking the time to reach out.

0 Kudos
stylesdan
Community Newcomer

I am a dance instructor and performer, but the style of dance that i do is not listed. You have "square dancing" listed but not Brazilian Samba. There are so many popular dance styles. Even if there was a catch all for Latin that would be more inclusive than salsa. How does the process work of adding services to the list?

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Welcome to the Community @stylesdan! When there are services a pro offers but we don't have listed on Thumbtack, we want to know about it! I'll definitely send in your suggestion to our Product Team. 

0 Kudos
MTML
Community Newcomer

Please add Professional Moving Labor, this service is used for all moving services only we do not provide the truck, Your full service movers leads are high for the prices we charge. Heavy Lifting would work, but customers are confused seems as to that seems only for small projects, We have been spending to much on full move leads, when customers find out we do not provide the truck, very few use our services. Thank you!

Moderator Meckell

Thanks for your insight @MTML, your feedback has been submitted! 

0 Kudos