Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
Nickm
Level 1

Becoming a Pro

Solved! Jump to solution
Hey there guy, nice to talk with you. For whatever reasons, i can t seem to get to the pro area in which i could potentially register my business, and start from there. How can it be done? Researched the matter, even watched a tutorial on YouTube about it, but simply cannot get there, the menu is so simple yet it doesn t allow that. The only thing that I can access is “hiring somebody, or searching for a pro”. Thanks a lot, have a good night.

Nick
Occupations (1)
States
0 Kudos
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Becoming a Pro

Solved! Jump to solution

Hey there @Nickm, go to: www.thumbtack.com/pro to get started. From there, we'll have you answer some questions about your business, what kind of customers you’re looking for, and then you’ll set up a profile. Once that's all done, you'll be able to start connecting to customers in your area. 
Feel free to reach out to me if you have any other questions, I'm always happy to help!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 responses

Re: Becoming a Pro

Solved! Jump to solution

Hey there @Nickm, go to: www.thumbtack.com/pro to get started. From there, we'll have you answer some questions about your business, what kind of customers you’re looking for, and then you’ll set up a profile. Once that's all done, you'll be able to start connecting to customers in your area. 
Feel free to reach out to me if you have any other questions, I'm always happy to help!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos