Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33701: Fraudulent leads?
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
AASpears68
Level 1

Commercial cleaning

Trying to start my own business for cleaning commercial buildings only...
8 responses

Re: Commercial cleaning

Hi there @AASpears68, welcome! I'm not seeing that you've created a profile yet, so let's have you go here to get started. Once you get all signed up, I recommend reading through this article to get a better idea of how things work. Of course, we're always happy to help here if you run into any questions!

Eklida123
Level 1

How do I put my information in thumbtack so people can hore me for cleaninf

I am trying to put my info in their so people can see and whoever need cleaning office or houses

Re: How do I put my information in thumbtack so people can hore me for cleaninf

Welcome, @Eklida123! To start, we'll have you answer some questions about your business, what kind of customers you’re looking for, and then you’ll set up a profile. Once that's all done, you'll be able to start connecting. Go here to sign up and feel free to reach out if you have any questions. 

Poohbear1166
Level 1

Clearer

I clean houses and I would love to come and clean your house just give me a call 931 300 3390
0 Kudos
Alinerufino1
Level 1

Commercial cleaning

Hi Everyone!

My name is Alline Rufino and I am here to offer my services. I work over 10 years with house cleaning services. I can assure experience, punctuality, attention to detail and, above all, respect with all my clients. I have great references.
If you are looking to save more time for yourself and at the end of the day, get back home and find a clean and smelling good house,  you can call me and I can assure you that we can work together for many years.

0 Kudos

Re: Commercial cleaning

@Alinerufino1 Hi Alline, we're happy that you've joined us here in the Community! If you have any questions regarding your account or how Thumbtack works, don't hesitate to reach out. Have a great day Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Xtremqueen
Level 4

commercial cleaning pricing

I've been doi g residential for 15 years but want to go further. I need to know about what to charge in mo. for this. please. please. help..
0 Kudos

Re: commercial cleaning pricing

Hi there @Xtremqueen and welcome to the Community! 

@AASpears68 @Alinerufino1 do you have any tips or advice that you can give @Xtremqueen on how to determine what she should charge?

0 Kudos