Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
JSGDS
Level 7

Help! Revisit background check and adding team members.

Fist off let me say THANK YOU THUMBTACK!! Business is good and were growing, I'm curious about a couple things 

1. How do I resubmit or have my background check or have it looked at again?  (I passed all other platforms background checks so why is this one different?  I'm hoping this is an oversight)

2.  I now have additional employees that I would like to add pics and bios to on our profile so my customers feel more comfortable when the tech arrives, is this an option?  Do I need him/her to submit a background check?

Occupations (1)
States
1 responses

Re: Help! Revisit background check and adding team members.

Hi there @JSGDS I'm so happy to hear that business is good and that you've been able to grow, and bring on new employees! 

It looks like the background check we have for you is a few years old, so let's have you take a new one. Go here to get the process started and everything should be done within the next 7-14 business days. 

When it comes to adding photos of your employees, a good place for you to do that is in your photos & videos section. You have the option to add descriptions on pictures, so that's where you can add a little snippet about each one of them introducing them. Since you're the account owner, they don't need background checks at this time. Let me know if you have any other questions, I'm always happy to help. 

0 Kudos