Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?

I have 10 reviews, but still displays 'New on Thumbtack' (no rating)

Hi everyone! I am brand new to Thumbtack, hoping to leverage the platform to continue buliding my law practice! I have a simple question I am sure someone here will know the answer to...

I have completed my profile, added 3 services, and linked 10 of my Google reviews, yet when I do a test search (from another device), I do show up in the search results list, but unlike the majority of Pro's listed, my 5 star rating (from Google) still does not display. Instead, the message 'New on Thumbtack' remains...

I assumed once I had reviews linked and a 5 star rating on my profile that the consumer search result list would change to reflect that.

So my simple question is, how do I get the 'New on Thumbtack' message to go away and display my 5-star rating???

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Jill Jackson

Occupations (1)
States
0 Kudos
2 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: I have 10 reviews, but still displays 'New on Thumbtack' (no rating)

Thanks for bringing this to our attention @jillmjacksonESQ, this is definitely out of the norm. I sent this to our Product Team to look into to see what's going on. I'll keep you updated with any updates I receive from them. I apologize for any inconvenience that this is causing but I promise we'll get it figured out! 

Re: I have 10 reviews, but still displays 'New on Thumbtack' (no rating)

Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue! I look forward to a resolution.

Jill