Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
topic id 578: Only Pay For Contacted Leads?
topic id 11582: Pricing
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
topic id 5571: Pricing
topic id 7120: Charging practices
topic id 7090: Insanity
topic id 6931: TV commercial
topic id 5713: Quote pricing / how much will I pay per quote?
Highlighted
EQI
Level 5

Is there a telephone number for Customer Service

Please help- I need the number for customer service. My purse got stolen and all my credit cards were in there which one is attached to my Thumbtack account.

Just need the telephone number to speak to someone live. I am a new pro and don't have time to figure all the back office right yet.

Thanks so much

Occupations (1)
States
27 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Urgent- Is there a telephone number for Customer Service

@EQI oh no, that doesn't sound good! Give us a call at: 800-948-2034 and we'll help you with whatever we can. 

Re: Urgent- Is there a telephone number for Customer Service

Yes press2 and they answer fast
+1 866-501-5809
EQI
Level 5

Customer Service Support

Is there a customer service support telephone number for Thumbtack. Need help in set up and their set up info is a bit confusing. 

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Re: Customer Service Support

@EQI you can reach us at: 800-948-2034 Mon-Fri 7am-8pm MST. We're always happy to help here too, just send us a direct message and we can get started. 

bigscott
Level 4

I nered to add 100 additional miles to my services

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Good morning @bigscott I looked into your account and it looks like you already have a radius of 150 miles. That's the highest you can go at this time. If you have any additional questions about your account, please send me a DM. I'm happy to help! 

0 Kudos
Pmanf
Level 4

Contact

I need a phone number to call someone at thumbtack
0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

Re: Contact

@Pmanf this page has the information needed to contact us through all the different support channels we offer: https://help.thumbtack.com/article/how-to-contact-us. 

JennC
Level 5

Customer Service Support

I want to share a story, I am thankful for all the skills I have. However, I received what I thought was a potential client request Customer Support. The customer reached out to me and stated when would be a good time to chat? I gave the customer my #; this is where it turns I made a quote on this potiental customer I thought when in reality she had called me to complain about Thumbtack it was a guy that was supposed to install her fan he needed $20.00 he told her to go to Home Depot and, he would be right back. However, he never showed up and she thought I was customer support. I felt extremely sad that a Thumbtack person would do that. I emailed Thumbtack Support and, I’m just curious has this happened to anyone else besides me??? To me they need more customer support. I literally felt so bad and sad for her!!