Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
KayJacole
Level 1

Massage Therapy

Hello everyone! Ive been a massage therapist for about 4 years now. I LOVE what I do and how i can make your whole day by just bringing you into pure bliss and get away from reality for a little while.  Everyone deserves a little me time Smiley Happy.  I may be small but i am strong. New to this, but ready to get started

Occupations (1)
States
13 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Massage Therapy

Welcome to the Community @KayJacole! Let me know if you run into any questions Smiley Happy 

Kaybug
Level 4

Hey! I want to start for people to see that I’m a massage therapist. So they can contact me through email atm until my phone is On again. I have no idea what I’m doing lol
0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@Kaybug I'm happy to help. To edit your profile info you'll just want to log in and visit this page HERE. You can then just hit edit and adjust your contact information. If your phone number is currently not active then I'd just remove it altogether for now. Customers will be able to contact you through the Thumbtack messenger and by your email.

Highlighted
Keisha_B
Level 5

I want to let people know about my services as a massage therapist! I've been a therapist for 10 yrs and I've worked with clients to cure migraine, relieve minor to severe back pain, helped a client with spinal stenosis and cancer patience. I've become a Top Pro but since then my leads have stalled out and I haven't had in business in 5 days. I post in Facebook and Instagram, I have a website www.thelivingcenterdetroiteast.com . I don't know what else to do! What am I doing wrong?
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Hi there @Keisha_B! I just did a search for a massage therapist in your area and you're still showing up on top of the list, which is good. That means that customers are indeed seeing you. It's possible that it's just a slow time right now. Keep doing what you're doing! 

0 Kudos
Keisha_B
Level 5

Thanks for the follow up, I really appreciate the support.
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@Keisha_B of course! Please reach out if you have any other questions or concerns.

0 Kudos
Meadows
Level 2

Hello! Didn't really know where to go to get this information, so I'll ask you and you can tell me maybe where to ask if it isn't you? I have a question about paying for leads. In massage therapy, there is still a lot out there looking for sex. How can I not pay for a lead that just wants a service I'm not willing to provide?
Moderator Meckell

@Meadows this is definitely not something we allow on our site and I want to make sure we get you taken care of! If this happens for you, please follow these steps here to report it or you can reach out to our customer support team. Either way, know that we take these situations very seriously. 

0 Kudos