Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
SPC
Level 4

My Category does not Exist

Solved! Jump to solution

My business is Supervised Visitation Services for persons in Family & Domestic Court.  There is no category for this, Court Services, or Social Services.  Any one of those categories would be acceptable.  I am not willing to pay for my profile to be visible to potential clients when I cannot list is appropriately.  For example, I cannot list it under Attorneys, as I am not an attorney.  As it stands, I tried just entering "Social" but it defaulted to "Social Media Marketing", something entirely inappropriate.  Please help.  Thank you.

Occupations (1)
States
0 Kudos
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Meckell

Re: My Category does not Exist

Solved! Jump to solution

Hi there @SPC. Those categories aren't ones that are available on Thumbtack at this time. I'll be sure to send this feedback to our product team for consideration! I can't promise if and when they'll be added, but your feedback will indeed be looked into. 

View solution in original post

11 responses
Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

Hi there @SPC. Those categories aren't ones that are available on Thumbtack at this time. I'll be sure to send this feedback to our product team for consideration! I can't promise if and when they'll be added, but your feedback will indeed be looked into. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
SPC
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
Thank you very much.
0 Kudos
SPC
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
Would it be possible to have an "Other" category?
0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@SPC I don't see this being a category that would be added because when customers come to Thumbtack looking for help with a project they need a specific topic to enter in for their search.

0 Kudos
SPC
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
Okay, thank you.
0 Kudos
Chet0823
Level 4

Re: Introducing the TackMaster program.

Solved! Jump to solution

Almost the end of October and I'm finding out about this community after I cancelled the monthly target amount?

0 Kudos
Chet0823
Level 4

Re: Introducing the TackMaster program.

Solved! Jump to solution

Addition category needs to be separate from Deck/Patio remodeling. 

0 Kudos
trmerlo
Level 5
I noticed that there are no pre-populated categories for live musicians. Everything under planning a wedding or planning an event shows disc jockeys only. One must know to search under music entertainment for my profile to pop up. Would you consider adding this category on the front page for brides, event planners, and others to choose and see our live musician profiles?
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Re: Categories

Solved! Jump to solution

Thanks for this feedback @trmerlo - we'll be sure to pass it along! 

0 Kudos