Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
SPC
Level 4

My Category does not Exist

Solved! Jump to solution

My business is Supervised Visitation Services for persons in Family & Domestic Court.  There is no category for this, Court Services, or Social Services.  Any one of those categories would be acceptable.  I am not willing to pay for my profile to be visible to potential clients when I cannot list is appropriately.  For example, I cannot list it under Attorneys, as I am not an attorney.  As it stands, I tried just entering "Social" but it defaulted to "Social Media Marketing", something entirely inappropriate.  Please help.  Thank you.

Occupations (1)
States
0 Kudos
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Meckell

Re: My Category does not Exist

Solved! Jump to solution

Hi there @SPC. Those categories aren't ones that are available on Thumbtack at this time. I'll be sure to send this feedback to our product team for consideration! I can't promise if and when they'll be added, but your feedback will indeed be looked into. 

5 responses
Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

Hi there @SPC. Those categories aren't ones that are available on Thumbtack at this time. I'll be sure to send this feedback to our product team for consideration! I can't promise if and when they'll be added, but your feedback will indeed be looked into. 

Highlighted
SPC
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
Thank you very much.
0 Kudos
SPC
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
Would it be possible to have an "Other" category?
0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@SPC I don't see this being a category that would be added because when customers come to Thumbtack looking for help with a project they need a specific topic to enter in for their search.

0 Kudos
SPC
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
Okay, thank you.
0 Kudos