Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Highlighted
Margaret
Level 4

Payment Methods Accepted - Zelle

In our Profiles, there is Payment Methods Accepted information for customers. If there is Vermoand PayPal, why not Zelle? 

I use Zelle with my customers, because banks don't charge you for that and btw that was my customer, who first suggested that option of payment for my services.

Why not here?

Occupations (1)
States
5 responses
Hankster
Level 10

Re: Payment Methods Accepted - Zelle

Great suggestion @Margaret! I've had several customers who have paid me via Zelle. Nice & easy. Like you mentioned there are no fees. I would think this would be a simple addition to the payment methods already listed under our profiles. Perhaps this can be one of the September updates TT? 

Hankster 9/3/19

DJStevie
Level 12

@Hankster 

I've had quite a few customers pay me through Zelle. Hopefully this payment form will be implemented.

DJ Stevie 9-12-2019

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@Margaret thanks for sharing your experience and suggestion on adding Zelle as a listed payment option. I've made sure to submit the feedback.

I was wondering the same thing as well. I have been also suggesting the "Cash app" to my clients, its free and you both get  $5 for refering her. Nice if its added as a payment method as well. 

ChaCha
Level 4

My kids and I use Cash app a lot.  Would love to offer it to customers.  Nice suggestion. 👏🏼