Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
RickHamell
Level 1

Photos for multiple Services

How do I setup photos for multiple services? IE, as a photographer I do Real Estate and Portraits. I don't want RE photos showing for people looking for portraits. Or the other way around.

On the same topic - how can I change URLs for each service? My RE work is at a separate site from the Portrait work.

Thank you!

Occupations (1)
0 Kudos
3 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Photos for multiple Services

Welcome to the Community @RickHamell. At this time, there isn't an option to separate your photos on your profile for different services. However, you can add captions to each photo to give customers more context.

If you're wanting to have separate URL's for each service, you would need to create separate profiles for each. Keep in mind that if you have separate profiles that reviews, photos and such will not be able to be duplicated or transferred from profile to profile. You can check out this article to learn more. 

Highlighted
RickHamell
Level 1

Any plans to add that feature in the future? Separate accounts seems a pain, and captions feels less then user friendly.

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@RickHamell as of right now, we don't have anything set in stone to add this feature. I'll be sure to pass your feedback on to our Product Team! 

0 Kudos