Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
Trish_HMP
Community Regular

Printing Services

Hello Everyone, My Name is Trish. I design Custom Place settings, Birthday Packages for Table Top Decor, I print address labels,I custom made Table top Reserved Seating Signs, I provide you with custom post-cards to promote your business or your band, I custom make Children Center pieces, I make invitations for your up coming Baby Shower, I several to choose from, I customize your own personal Stationary for your home office, Address Labels if you need some to go along with it! Business cards in 2x4 size, Custom Stickers, I do it all for a Economically Priced, If you are wanting a sample thru the mail, Message me, Hope to hear from you. I do business all over the San Antonio Area, and surrounding cities. E-mail me at patrisha6@yahoo.com for more info, or If you use my Referral Program you can make MONEY, too! Inquire within. Got to my site, I will be adding more photo to help you advertise your busines, Your event, Your party, your venue, or your band! 

Occupations (1)
States
2 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Printing Services

@Trish_HMP welcome to the Community, Trish! This is a great place for you to connect with other pros, interact with them, and exchange ideas.

It looks like you're new to Thumbtack as well. Your profile is definitely off to a great start! I would recommend to continue building it by getting some reviews from past customers you've done work for prior to Thumbtack. You can learn more about this here. Remember, you can get up to ten offsite reviews Smiley Happy 

Please let us know if you have any questions about Thumbtack, or the Community. We're happy to have you and we're here to help you in any way that we can. 

Trish_HMP
Community Regular

Re: Printing Services

Thank you!

I love this web-site, I just made my account! Looking ford to seeing other businesses and enteracting with people and all the things they do, also!