results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
simplybudget
Level 4

Re: Profile Consultations

@VictoriaP Thank for the feedback. I truly appreciate it. I just did the background check and will work on the others.

RonJ
Level 5

www.thumbtack.com/biz/massage-with-ron

I am new at this would appreciate any help thay you all can offer.

Thank you

Thumbtack Employee Nikki
Thumbtack Employee

@RonJ Hi Ron! Thank you so much for participating and welcoming feedback. I took a look at your profile and overall I am very impressed with your business. We are so glad to have you as a professional on Thumbtack. Your introduction looks great! Your introduction is very customer-oriented and friendly yet it still remains professional. I love that you have given a brief description of your services as well as adding that coupon discount at the end, that really separates you from other massage therapists on the site. You completed all of the FAQ's and that is amazing, you really give a great personable description of you and your business. Your background check and license have both been verified, this is a huge step and I'm glad you invested this time and energy into marketing your business. The only areas of opportunity that I noticed for you are your photos/videos as well as your reviews. We give professionals the opportunity to showcase up to 10 offsite reviews from previous customers to get them started on our site. Right now you currently have 1 review, which is a great start but I would reach out to other past customers by following these instructions. I would also add more photos to your account, as most professionals have about ten on their profile. Adding photos of your work area, yourself and business, as well as previous happy customers is a great way to showcase your business in a visual aspect. Thanks again and I encourage you to give feedback to other professionals in this forum as well! 

RonJ
Level 5

Thank you Nikki great feedback!

I would love to get more reviews but I only received my licenses on Oct 2, 2018 and so far only had 1 client which is the review you see.  I don't have access to the emails of all the customers that I massaged while at school, whish I did could get some excellent reviews then.  I am a mobile massage therapist so I don't have a work area to take pic's of but I could get one of me standing by my truck showing the business info, and I will think of something else.

Thanks again

Ron 

0 Kudos
Sheri
Level 5

Hi RonJ!

I thought your profile was conscise and to the point.  I feel all of the information needed is there.  Only thing I can think to add would be maybe...  Why are you passionate about what you do?

0 Kudos
RonJ
Level 5

Thank you Sheri I will do that it's a good idea.

I checked out your site and I thought it was very well done.  I don't know if your pricing varies from customer to customer based on their needs but one thing I look at when I check out services is the price in the upper right hand corner, if it says contact for price I just skip over it.

Have a great week.

0 Kudos
Sheri
Level 5

Hi @RonJ!  Thank you so much for taking the time to review my site and provide constructive feedback!  I totally agree with you.  The investment does vary based on the clients needs.  I am not sure how to enter that as most coaching is based on an investment for a package.  Each person is unique so each package I create is unique to their needs and goals at the time we talk.

@Nikki would you or someone else at Thumbtack be able to guide me in this area?

Thank you again!

Sheri

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

@TJUMz@shamieya@VickiGC@Naples@MarleneSuzuki@Ldsmith15@SandraFoyt@Stephen2 It looks like you've received some great tips to make your profile stronger. I'm excited to see what impact these changes will have on your business!

Be sure to find another pro in this thread and offer some tips, advice, observations about their profiles. It's always great to have another set of eyes - and another set of expertise from our amazing pros!

Make sure that you @ the pros and reply directly to their comment. Thanks!

AngryLensman
Level 4

I would like feedback on my profile. I’m not sure where to start to start fixing it.
www.thumbtack.com/biz/the-angry-lensman

0 Kudos
Thumbtack Employee VictoriaP
Thumbtack Employee

@AngryLensman Hi & welcome to Thumbtack! I looked over your profile and would defininitely suggest getting some reviews from friends and previous clients. You can get more information on reviews by clicking here. We allow up to 10 reviews from outside of Thumbtack on our platform. I would also include a photo of yourself as your main profile picture. Showing your face would show off how personable you are and add a personal touch into your profile. You can find out how to update your photo here, as well as receive a few tips. Lastly, I would add some more photos that show off the portraits, headshots and engagement shots you've taken! Customers love having references to see how well you shoot. You can add more photos to your account by clicking here. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us! We're here to help you succeed. Good luck!