Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Thumbtack Employee VictoriaP
Thumbtack Employee

Re: Profile Consultations

Welcome to Thumbtack, @Satori711! Aside from reviews, one of the first things I noticed was your profile picture. While yours is good, I would suggest adding one that has better lighting. Having a great profile photo will help grab the attention of customers when they are looking through the list of professionals. You will also want to answer your FAQ section. It is located at the bottom of your profile. Having these questions answered will help the customer understand how you work and what they are getting into by hiring you. Photos and videos would also add more appeal to your profile. While you want things to be straight forward and simple, you'd also want to be informative. We know you are just getting started. We have tools for you to utilize while setting up your profile, such as a meter to let you know the strength of your profile. Using this tool will guide you through the steps on completing your profile. If you need any assistance while setting up your profile, please feel free to reach out to us. We are behind you every step of the way and want to see our pro's make the best of their business here on Thumbtack! Thanks for reaching out and good luck! 

Vasyl
Level 5

How doni get one
0 Kudos
CAnthony
Level 4

Hello Thumbtack Community,
I would like to attract more clients to my profile below:
https://www.thumbtack.com/-Mckinney-TX/service/3844403

I would like to know what you guys think of overall presentation. Also what over informartion that would be helpful to attract more clients. What should I remove ?
0 Kudos
Thumbtack Employee VictoriaP
Thumbtack Employee

Hi @CAnthony! Love your profile! Your introduction was perfect. It gave great insight on what the customer is looking at when working with you, along with your background and credentials. Having 'Past Projects' on your profile is also great. The more projects you have, the better. Customers like being able to look at the different projects you have done. The results speak for themselves! If you have a couple of projects that you have previously completed, I would definitely suggest adding those onto your profile. You'll also want to take advantage of the fact that you can have up to 10 outside reviews. All of your reviews are amazing. We love seeing pro's respond to the reviews they have-- it lets other customers know that you care. You're doing a great job at projecting what you do. Keep up the great work! Best of luck! 

EleSunArt
Level 1

I didn't see the Share button in my phone screen. So I copied the text. What do you think of this?

Helping you create the living and working environment that saves your time, that's comfortable, beautiful and easy to maintain is my goal and my pleasure.

I love getting you the most results by utilizing mostly what you already have.

You will learn how to organize and maintain your home or your business environment efficiently and effectively.
This experience usually has a life-long term effect. Many of my clients are getting the knowledge that needs of how-to and inspiration. They continue using the efficiency and productivity principles in their physical space as well as in other areas of life.

I also do home decorating, leather furniture repairs and light handyman work.

My current main occupation is rental property development and management. I’ve been doing home organizing projects because I love it. I do it on a part-time basis. Therefore please plan your project in advance.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
ScottK
Level 5

www.thumbtack.com/biz/j-r-home-services-2

Any feedback is welcome

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Hi @ScottK as shown in the original pros, profile consultations were running last week from December 3rd - December 7th. I'm sure there are pros who would love to give you feedback! 
@SandraFoyt @ChryssyChrys112 do you have any suggestions? 

ScottK
Level 5

Thanks. I missed that.
0 Kudos

I gave him some feedback! Smiley Happy 

Moderator Meckell

Thank you @ChryssyChrys112!

0 Kudos