Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
MattHixson
Community Newcomer

Service category for Preparedness Consulting?

I'm interested in offering Preparedness Consulting services to individuals and businesses. Is there an existing service category under which this service would fit?

Thank you.

-Matt

Occupations (1)
0 Kudos
4 responses
Moderator Kameron

Re: Service category for Preparedness Consulting?

@MattHixson we currently don't offer a category like this, but I'm happy to pass along the suggestion. Can you tell me more about what kind of services you feel this category would include?

0 Kudos
MattHixson
Community Newcomer

Hi Kameron, thanks for the quick reply.

Individuals and families:

- meal planning (stocking food/water/supplies for extended natural disasters or man made emergencies)

- family communications plan (how to contact and re-unite in the event of phones being out)

- assembly of get home bags (individual bags stored at work/school or in vehicles that would contain everything one would need to make it home)

Businesses:

- Continuity of Operation Planning (how can your business function and not suffer financial setbacks by employees not being able to work or for the business to be unable to reach customers/partners)

- Infrastructure concerns (reducing the impact to your business when electricity, internet, or other utility outages occur)

- Physical Security for property and employees

- American Red Cross Ready Rating Program is a good place to start https://www.readyrating.org

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@MattHixson thanks so much again for sharing! I could certainly see this being useful in Utah at the moment since a recent spike in earthquake activity has a lot of people in the valley on edge and stocking up on supplies. 

0 Kudos
MattHixson
Community Newcomer

Interesting. I hadn't heard about Utah's recent quake activity. It looks like the University of Utah offers a free handbook for helping people prepare in earthquake country.

https://quake.utah.edu/new-news/putting-down-roots-in-earthquake-country

Stay safe!

-Matt