Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Highlighted

Type of services offered

Hey I was wondering if there was a way to detail the type of work involved in general renovation services. Is there a way to state the speciality trades involved within the company and/or extending the detail of what my company does? In my opinion this option would generate more lead matches. As of now the services selected is Home Remodeler. There are several different trades that I specialize in that would not be concidered a full on remodel. In other words I specialize in hard surface floor covering as well as painting and finish carpentry. I can not figure out how to detail this on my profile without flooding the introductory statement. Please help if at all possible.
Occupations (1)
States
1 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Type of services offered

Hey there @HollidayHome1 and welcome to the Community! We do have a variety of other categories on Thumbtack which may work for you. Floor Installation and Replacement, Finish Carpentry, and Interior Painting are all categories that match the services you offer. To add these to your profile, just go to your services section and select add service. Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with! 

0 Kudos