Highlighted
Best Answer

Cleaning Services

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

Hi - I started a cleaning business, Honest Cleaning 4 U, LLC. I have over 10 years experience in cleaning and have cleaned everything from the inside of RV's, boats, homes, condo's, businesses, cars, apartments, cabins, etc. If it needs to be cleaned I can clean it. My specialty is detailed cleaning. I'll start with the ceiling and work my way corner to corner, wall to wall, floor to floor. I'm licensed and bonded and insured. I'm currently working on past clients writing reviews for me. What I need now is work. I don't want to sell myself short and I realize that there are many other cleaners that are less expensive than me. The difference is, I pay attention to detail and I will stay as long as possible until the job is clean and if I need to come back to complete the job I will at no cost to the client. But I'm not getting any jobs at the moment. Not sure how I can make this chang. I'm available to work immediately. Thank you for any help you can send my way.  - Shyra 

States
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Best Answer

Re: Cleaning Services

Best Answer

Great question @MM47. At this time, Thumbtack only verifies occupational or professional licenses issued by state governments. Check out this Help Center article for more info on that. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
replies
Highlighted
Best Answer

Best Answer

Hi there @MM47 and welcome to the Pro Community! The Community is a great place for you to connect with other Thumbtack pros by sharing tips, answering questions, and much more. 
It looks like you just created your Thumbtack account, and your profile is off to a great start. Keep reaching out to those past clients to leave you reviews, (remember you can have up to ten outside reviews on your Thumbtack profile.) Aside from that, I would recommend continuing to build your profile by adding past projects, photos, and getting a background check.

Let me know if you have any questions! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Best Answer

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

Hi - Can you please see if I have two accounts? If so, can you merge the other account into this one? I have already done and completed a background check. The site stated that it was cleared and posted on my profile already. 

0 Likes
Best Answer

Best Answer

@MM47 I am now seeing that background check appear on your profile, sorry for any confusion! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Best Answer

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

Thank you. Also there was no option to add our license number and to show that we are licensed, bonded and insured as cleaners. Will you be adding that drop down option for us and make it so we can add in our UBI number? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Best Answer

Best Answer

Great question @MM47. At this time, Thumbtack only verifies occupational or professional licenses issued by state governments. Check out this Help Center article for more info on that. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes