Webinar - Targeting the Right Customers

Community Veteran
Best Answer

Want to make sure you’re prepared for the March 23 change to targeting-only search results? We’ve put together this short webinar that outlines the most important things you need to know. It covers many of the topics I go over when working with some of our most successful pros, so we’re glad you can have access to these tips here.

After you watch, share your thoughts and questions in a comment below!

replies
Highlighted

Re: WEBINAR: Targeting the Right Customers

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
Great about targeting only and your research in moving in this direction.
We look forward to adding more specific jobs to better target customers.
Thank you.
Highlighted

Houston board Lead
Best Answer
Great post! Information that's definitely needed. Thumbs up!
Highlighted

Houston board Lead
Best Answer
Valuable information! I think a lot of the pros will start to recognize the benefit of having only targeting pros show up since there will be less competition, especially from the less qualified pros. This should also serve consumers better because they will likely get better matches from legitimate professional businesses. One question I would have about the new change would be:
If targeting only pros are the only ones that show up, will we still be able to quote projects from the opportunities tab? For instance if we have targeting set up for a specific home size in an area, but a small project not currently target comes up in that area, will it still show up under opportunities?
Highlighted

Thumbtack Employee
Thumbtack Employee
Best Answer
Hi Shane! I'm glad you found this information valuable. Yes, you will still be able to send quotes from the opportunities tab. Let me know if you have anymore questions. Thanks!
Highlighted

Re: CHALLENGE ITEM: Webinar - Targeting the Right Customers

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
kudo helpful info
Highlighted

Re: CHALLENGE ITEM: Webinar - Targeting the Right Customers

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
Hello, Emerson Home Enhancements turned on our leads this Christmas season and noticed a significant difference. I only wish we knew if these customers were serious about booking a job or simply just collecting information.
0 Likes