Highlighted

Welcome to your local online community

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

To our Houston Pro Community,

My name is Dusti, and I lead TackMasters, our “boots on the ground” pro ambassador program. I’m also a former wedding cake pro myself. On behalf of Thumback’s Pro Community team, I’m thrilled to be among the first to welcome you to the virtual launch event for the Houston local board. Whether it’s your first time visiting our online Community or you’re a veteran user, we’re glad you’re here.

We’ve created this local board to continue bringing Thumbtack pros together in meaningful ways. As someone who has spent lots of time getting to know pros in the cities they call home, I know the importance of connecting to other small business owners in your area -- to share ideas, exchange best practices, get help on challenges, and celebrate wins together.

This kickoff event is also part of our commitment to supporting pros through the change to targeting-only search results, which will go into effect in your city on March 23rd. I hope you’ll take advantage of the many resources available to you here, from webinars, to targeting tips from successful pros, Q&As, pro-to-pro networking and more. All of these are designed to set you up for success and remind you that you’re part of a larger Thumbtack community that has your back.

Thanks for joining. You’ll see me and other members of the team around here often, so I’m including a photo of us on a recent team retreat near Salt Lake City. We love doing this work, and I know I speak on behalf of our entire team when I say we’re so excited to build this community with you.

163E88F9-0BD2-4EC0-B0C9-84E5B143F6F3.JPG