Highlighted

Ability to pick entire state in locations settings

Community Veteran
Best Answer

Currently I can only select the geography I am interested in getting leads from by specific county/city or a radius. I would like to ask for an enhancement that pros can pick an entire state in the geo selection criteria.

replies
Highlighted

Re: Ability to pick entire state in locations settings

Community Expert
Best Answer

@MR is this related to your other recent thread about working remotely? And are you suggesting this for the remote option? If so, I want to mention that currently, the remote option is for any related jobs across the nation. However, I could understand wanting the ability to limit that to your specific state or region, especially for pros that work within a specific state or area with certain legal restrictions. 

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Veteran
Best Answer

@Kameron  To some extent yes, but many of us are licensed to perform a service within the state that we are licnesed and in many cases the work can be done online.   

Highlighted

Community Expert
Best Answer

@MR understood, I'll make sure to document this feedback about travel preferences.

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.