Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33701: Fraudulent leads?
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
jefftarver
Level 5

Account on Hold for Review

I recently began using Thumbtack after being suggested to do so by friends. As a part of this, I have been working to send reviews to each of my students and clients (music teacher and performer here). I received an email today that my account is now on hold for 7 days due to "terms violation". All of these reviews were appropriate, as I saw them come in. I was informed that this hold is because two of the reviews were sent from the same location. I asked these two clients to write reviews after their lesson, as they are relatives and both take lessons from me. Has anyone been able to work out these matters with Thumbtack? I've heard of this happening to several other people, but I don't see why accounts need to be put on hold if there can just be a discussion and understanding of why these reviews may have seemed odd to Thumbtack? 

Occupations (1)
5 responses

Re: Account on Hold for Review

Hi there @jefftarver. Thanks for giving further clarification on this matter. I would recommend you responding to the email you received with this info and continue to use that email as your lines of communication for this situation. 

jefftarver
Level 5

I did. The support said they understood why it happened, yet offered no lift of the suspend on the account. It doesn't make sense to me that if something is understood, a hold will still not be lifted off an account that I am paying money for in reagrds to leads. Thank you for responding to this post, however - I wanted to see if other users also have had such experience as I saw several similar posts already in regards to these situations of account holds. Best, Jeff. 

DianaOst
Level 2

This does not bode well for me joining. Thanks for posting this. Not good. 

0 Kudos
jaysadull
Level 4

literally the same happened. it is impossible to do anything ab it.

for me it has been already 7 days but i cannot get to open my account.

jandersonica
Level 4

This exact same thing happened to me. Did you ever get a satisfactory response?

0 Kudos