Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33701: Fraudulent leads?
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
Thepolyglot
Level 5

Being wrongly addressed

What do you do if a lead you get is addressed to another person?
And what about if you tell a prospective client/student when you are available but he/she is sucked into a black "hole"?
Occupations (1)
0 Kudos
6 responses
anslpnc
Level 4

Re: Being wrongly addressed

i understand. I went through the same situation. it's not fair at all. they should have a service charge for them as well.
0 Kudos

@Thepolyglot we understand how frustrating it is when customers stop responding. Be sure to check out these tips on how to deal with customers who ghost you. As far as getting a lead that's addressed to someone else, can you send me an example of when that's happened to you? I definitely want to look into that to get a better idea of what's going on!

Thepolyglot
Level 5

Thanks for yor feedback, Meckell.
I got plenty of those when I open prospective students info when they write about their situation and needs before hring any teacher. It is very strange that they start their explanation addressing a specific person, as if they were in another platform talking to a specific person they are already corresponding with. I will look for some example and I will do copy and paste in my next comment.
0 Kudos

@Thepolyglot or, if you just want to send me a private message with the names of the customers, that would be great too! 

Thepolyglot
Level 5

I will look it up in my list of archieved quotes. How do I send you a private message? Just by answering you and without sharing?
0 Kudos

@Thepolyglot perfect! Just go to my profile here and select direct message. 

0 Kudos