Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
CatererSC
Level 1

Good Morning,

I am new to thumbtack.  I may have overlooked something but I signed up under pro (I think). Is there an area where you can add pictures to show your work or is it basically just placing an add  to describe your business.

Macon's Eatery and Sweetery
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to Thumbtack and the Pro Community @CatererSC, we're happy to have you! There is, in fact, a spot for you to display your previous work to possible customers in the photos and media section on your profile. To see how to add pictures and videos you can check out this page HERE. We recently changed to a system where customers will come to Thumbtack and be able to find pros based on the work they need and details of the job. This new experience is called Search Results and you can learn more about how Thumbtack works overall for pros by visiting this page HERE. Those 3 links I've included are all pages in our Help Center, which contains many helpful articles and videos so be sure to poke around. If you have any other questions always feel free to ask Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 responses

Welcome to Thumbtack and the Pro Community @CatererSC, we're happy to have you! There is, in fact, a spot for you to display your previous work to possible customers in the photos and media section on your profile. To see how to add pictures and videos you can check out this page HERE. We recently changed to a system where customers will come to Thumbtack and be able to find pros based on the work they need and details of the job. This new experience is called Search Results and you can learn more about how Thumbtack works overall for pros by visiting this page HERE. Those 3 links I've included are all pages in our Help Center, which contains many helpful articles and videos so be sure to poke around. If you have any other questions always feel free to ask Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Raul
Level 4

Re: 4 secrets for happy customers.

Solved! Jump to solution

Okay de que se trata el trabajo graciasOkay what the job is about thank you

0 Kudos

Re: 4 secrets for happy customers.

Solved! Jump to solution

@Raul welcome to the Pro Community! Thumbtack itself is more of an advertising platform. You can present your previous work and information in your profile for potential customers to see they can then reach out to you if they're interested in your work. They can find you in our Search Results, based on the services you offer and the preferences that you'll put in your settings. To learn more about how Thumbtack works for pros you can check this page HERE.

VelvetO
Level 6
Yes there is but check the community board for pricing and see if someone has answered this question.

Velvet Oasis Events
0 Kudos