Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Clodio2k
Level 5

Creating Quote Templates & Trying To Attach A Photo To A Quote

Am I the only one who can't create quote templates on a PC or Mac? Have tried using different browsers and it will never save a template.
Thumbtack recommends using my phone for creating templates but the problem is adding images is so frustrating. It never saves the images.

I don't know how much time I've wasted trying to make this service work but I'm on the verge of giving up. Shouldn't be this difficult.
Occupations (1)
States
0 Kudos
9 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Creating Quote Templates & Trying To Attach A Photo To A Quote

@Clodio2k that's odd, I definitely want to help get things figured out. Are you not able to create a template at all or is it just not saving? Feel free to attach a screenshot of the error you're getting so we can see what's going on. 

Clodio2k
Level 5

Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 4.14.18 PM.png

When I try to create a quote template and click save, it does nothing. Doesn't load, doesn't save, doesn't do anything. I have spent more time than I would have liked trying to get this resolved but nothing. 

I have tried using other browsers and that hasn't worked as well. I am convinced this issue has cost me potential customers as I have to create a quote on the fly and my images never save after I try and locate them.

Moderator Meckell

@Clodio2k ahh, I see what's going on. As of right now, you can only upload four photos to a quote template. Remove one photo and see if that fixes the issue. Also double check that each photo isn't bigger than 10MB. Let me know if this works. 

Clodio2k
Level 5

Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 5.59.56 PM.jpg

0 Kudos
Clodio2k
Level 5

Yeah, I am beyond frustrated and I am about to delete my account. Tried to send a quote with 4 images (all 4 under 10 mb) but it doesn't send. Only gives me an error saying "Something Went Wrong". Yet another potential customer lost!

Why on earth would it not state what exactly the issue is? It shouldn't be this difficult.

Hi,
I'm getting that same file number listings in the quote when I try to add or change photographs from an existing quote. I sent a screenshot to Jordan who sent me a link to tell me how to load up photographs which I already knew how to do. Still no help on that end or why it's doing this. My existing quotes still work that have photographs on them so far.
Leigh Clifton
Studio656West
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Hi @Clodio2k @studio656west I'm going send this into the appropriate team to look into, there may be something going on in the back end. Will you both send me a Private Message with your:

-email address

-a screenshot of the error

-the device you're using

-if you're using the app, I need to know the current version you're on.

-if you're using a browser, I need to know which internet browser you're using

I'm sorry about this, I know it's super frustrating. Once I get this info, I can send it in and get you some answers!

Will do Meckell.. I had already sent a screen shot of the same type of problem that Clodio2k is having as well.

I'll DM you with it  along with other pertinent info.

Did you happen to see my OTHER post about distance/travel preferences? Ive made SURE that mine are set correctly , yet I'm getting requests from the OTHER coast of FLA... I'm in St. Petersburg, West Coast. AND my Instant Match KEEPS turning on when I refresh the resources page.. keeps doing it even though I have never used it, now will I. IF I quote, I would use my own templates. 

Thanks~

Leigh Clifton

Studio656West

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@studio656west I'll keep an eye out for your private message. I did see your other post about your travel preferences and looked into your account. I found out what's going on and responded on that thread (woo hoo!). To keep things on the Community organized to the topic, let's continue talking about your travel preferences on that thread. I promise I'll do what I can to get all of this figured out for you.