Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Highlighted

Deactivate Thumbtack

Can someone answer a few questions for me?

#1: While trying to create a pro account, I accidentally created a customer account using one of my business email addresses. I deactivated the customer account once I realized it but, now I cannot use that email on my pro account. How do I cancel the customer account so that I can use the correct business email for my pro account?

#2: I do not want to pay a weekly fee for leads, how do I cancel that option? Is it worth canceling?

#3 My profile keeps resorting to the incorrect category that my business should be in. How do I correct this?

Occupations (1)
States
0 Kudos
1 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Deactivate Thumbtack

Welcome to the Community @themotivezone. I'm seeing that you have a pro account all set up. If you're needing help with another account or the services you're in, you'll need to contact us so we can get a little more information from you. 

On Thumbtack, you're not charged for a weekly fee. What you pay for is to be connected with customers and there are a couple of scenarios in which you'll be charged:

-If you have your targeting preferences set, a customer reaches out to you and their job matches those preferences, you'll be charged for that lead. 

-If the customer's job is slightly outside of your preferences and you accept, you'll be charged. If you decline you will not be charged. 

-If you send a quote through the Jobs tab and a customer responds, you'll be charged once they respond. 

Let us know if you have any other questions, we're happy to help! 

0 Kudos