Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence

Emails from Checkr Background Service?

Has anyone else received an email from Thumbtack asking for you to update your background check info with a company called Checkr Background Service?

I believe it to be fake

States
21 responses

Re: Emails from Checkr Background Service?

@ScottTheDogGuy Checkr is the company that we go through to process pros background checks on Thumbtack. This article here has more information on that! If you want to send me a private message with a screenshot of the email you recieved, I'd be happy to give you more clarification. 

0 Kudos

Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 5.56.22 PM.png

@ScottTheDogGuy that's definitely legit! Follow the link to get your background check started and let me know if you have any further questions. 

0 Kudos

I do have another question. Why do I have to do my background check all over again? I don't like giving out my SS# online and it was hard enough doing it the first time! I don't understand why I have to pass this again if I've already done this once before?

@ScottTheDogGuy it just depends on the situation. I'm looking into your account right now and will send you a private message with more info here shortly. 

0 Kudos

I did receive a private message from you, but it was blank.

0 Kudos

@ScottTheDogGuy I just sent you another, let me know if you received that one. 

0 Kudos

No, I never did receive it.

What will happen if I don't fill it out?

0 Kudos
Gineva
Level 4

I received this request from Checkr too - and i'm a bit concerned and also I have done this years ago when I first started with Thumbtack - why do I have to do it again? I'm still the same person. If we've moved or have different emails or phone numbers - yes I can see that would need updating. Why can't it be done without or SS #? Don't you have it already from when we first signed up? Please let me know thanks.

0 Kudos