results: 10
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
WriterMary
Level 4

Error message when trying to check a job listing

Hi all,

Have you encountered this problem/error message, and if so, how did you handle it? 

Error message: ====================================================

Unauthorized. Please log in to another account.

It looks like you may have more than one account on Thumbtack.

To continue, you may need to switch the account you're logged in to.

==================================================================

A little background: I have an account for dog walking that is well established. I am also a freelance writer and social media manager so I decided to try Thumbtack for those services, since I'm getting leads for dog walking.

I set up a second account for my writing, social media, admin support business, different email address. Actually I didn't realize I could just change profiles. Though when I tried that today, it seems I have to use my original dog walking email address, which would be confusing.

Current problem: I get the error message above when I want to check details for a job listing, but only for Administrative Support jobs. The social mefia and the writing and editing jobs I am able to look at and to quote on. 

Any suggestions about how to view the details and quote on Administrative Support jobs?

Thanks!

Mary

Occupations (1)
States
0 Kudos
3 responses
Moderator Kameron

Re: Error message when trying to check a job listing

@WriterMary were you able to get this figured out over the weekend? If not be sure to check out our Troubleshooting Guide. If you continue to have trouble after working through that list, let me know and I'll see how I can help. 

0 Kudos
WriterMary
Level 4

It started working! I thought perhaps you and Support had done something. 😯 For whatever reason, it's all fine now!
0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@WriterMary glad to hear it, let us know if you need anything else Smiley Happy

0 Kudos