Highlighted

Google Reviews

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

Hello evryone , I try to upload my google reviews but the system keep on saying I cannot upload more after the first one , I read you can upload up to 10 outside reviews please help. Thank you 

States
0 Likes
replies
Highlighted

Re: Google Reviews

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@Riph Pros are able to get up to 10 reviews from customers outside of Thumbtack. However, pros can only import reviews from Google once and it looks like you've already imported from Google so you will not be able to import again. If you have any follow up questions regarding your situation, we'd be happy to have a conversation with you. Just give our customer support team a call at 800-948-2034.

Highlighted

Community Newcomer
Best Answer
Thank you
0 Likes

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

I have a similar question. So no new reviews can be imported?? That does not make sense. Is there a workaround? I have only imported 3 or 4 and have since received great new reviews that I'd really like to show up on my profile. Please help!

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@TropiQTrips yes, reviews from Google can only be imported once. Pros are able to have up to 10 reviews from customers outside of Thumbtack. So, if you'd like those customers to leave you a review on your Thumbtack profile, go ahead and share your review link with them. Let me know if you have any other questions. 

0 Likes