Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Highlighted
DJStevie
Level 12

Hide My Business feature

Is there a way to hide my business for particular days, or do I have to use this feature for a stretch of days? Reason that I'm asking is that I receive numerous leads for dates and times that I have blocked. And if I don't respond to those leads in a timely manner it hurts my response time.

My issue is that I have events booked for the next 3 Saturdays, but would like to pick up Fridays  on those weeks. Email support told me to use the hide business feature, but the feature is only for a block of dates and not for individual dates, true?

Any insight? Thanks

DJ Stevie 10-22-2019

0 Kudos
3 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Hide My Business feature

@DJStevie when you hide your business, it is for a stretch of time and not for particular days. The calendar feature is there for you to block off those specific days and times. When a day is blocked, you should not be getting leads in your inbox for those days. If you are, please contact support and they can see what's going on. 

You may see jobs in the Opportunites tab for those days, but because those customers aren't reaching out to you directly, it's not affecting your response time and you can just pass. 

0 Kudos
DJStevie
Level 12

@Meckell 

Thank you for your reply. I truly appreciate it.

That's what I thought about the hide my business feature.

Also, I have been trying to explain to support, (several reps), that I do receive leads when calendar is blocked, even sending them screenshots. They tell me it's being looked into, or that my feedback will be passed on.  But it's been happening several times in the past few weeks, and is very frustrating as it can affect my response time.

Would you suggest that I call Support? Or just continue to use the email support?

DJ Stevie 10-22-2019

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Sorry for the confusion @DJStevie. Leads still can come into your inbox, but if they're for a date that you have blocked, you'll have the option to accept or decline as it's a partial match. 

Keep in mind that if the customer selects "allow pro to suggest other dates" along with the date that is blocked out, it will then be considered an exact match since the customer is saying that they're open to days other than the one that was blocked. 

It is definitely up to you if you'd rather talk to support over the phone or email. Both options are available to you! 

0 Kudos