Highlighted

How about a "Customer Picked you First" notification?

Active Community Member
Best Answer

I'd like to see the addition of a notification when a job poster picks me first and then selects a number of other pros.  And on the flip side, be able to tell that I was not picked first.  I need to know if the job poster has looked at my profile or not, since they can "reach out to me" at the end of the process without actually looking at my profile.

replies
Highlighted

Re: How about a "Customer Picked you First" notification?

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

Great feedback @StoriesUpSTL and something we already have. If a customer picks you first, you'll see "customer chose you" appear when their job goes into your direct leads tab. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Active Community Member
Best Answer

@Meckell Let me see if I have this correct...

1) If a job poster contacts only me, it says "Customer only picked you".

2) If a job poster contacts me first, and then picks at least one other Pro when prompted to by the website/app, it says "Customer picked you."

3) In the case of #2, NONE of the other contacted Pros would see the words "Customer picked you."

4) Only #1 is visable after the job has moved over to the messages tab.

A few other questions:

A) What happens if #1 happens, but then I delay in responding to them and then the job poster goes back and contacts more pros?  Do I still see the message "Customer only picked you." or does it switch to "Customer picked you."?

B) Why not change the language of #2 to "Customer picked you first" so it is clear to all Pros what you mean here?

C) Why not keep #2 up on the messages tab like you do for #1?

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@StoriesUpSTL if a customer only picks one pro, that pro isn't shown "Customer only picked you." That is however great feedback and I'll be sure to pass that along to our teams. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Active Community Member
Best Answer

@Meckell, I am sorry, but you are incorrect.  It actually shows that TWICE on the desktop version.  Once on the bottom right under "travel prefernces".  The second place is on the Competition Insights pop up window. See pics attached.

EllieOnly.jpegEllieOnly1.jpegKevinOnly2.jpegKevinOnly1.jpeg

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@StoriesUpSTL you’re right and I was in the wrong- there was some miscommunication on my end and I apologize for the misinformation. We aim for 100% accuracy and fell short this time. To set the record straight:
If a customer reaches out to you first, there won’t be any messaging telling you so. You can see how many pros the customer reached out to, but you won’t see who got contacted in what order. I have submitted your feedback on this that it’s something you’d like to see. 
If a customer only reaches out to you, you will indeed see that as shown in the screenshots you shared above.

I also want to take this opportunity to highlight that one of the updates coming to the community soon is a dedicated section for you to share ideas like this, and for other pros to support the ones they like and agree with.

Active Community Member
Best Answer

@Meckell

That sounds like a great idea.  Can't wait to see it in action!