Can anyone describe how a lead is selected to be in a certain pro's Job Tab? Clearly not every Job request that is ceated in a pro's area and matching their services offerrings is sent to all pros in that area and providing that service... so.. how does a lead get selected to appear in my Jobs Tab?
@MR @nora you'll see that jobs in the Jobs tab will vary. If a job is in the Jobs tab, that means that the customer reached out to another pro already. However, we still want to give other pros the option to send the customer a quote. If the job is an exact match to the preferences you have set, you'll see it in the Jobs tab. If the details don't match your preferences but the job is for the service you offer, you'll also see that in your Jobs tab.
@Meckell If I understand the process correctly: What appears in the jobs tab are either leads that Pros have not yet responded to or never will respond to, or have responded to and are still open for more bidding.
Please help clarify three questions:
1) How do we, your valued and loyal Thumbtack customers know whether the job poster reached out to Pros of their own accord or did Thumbtack reach out as a facet of Target?
2) There is (in the upper eft corner of every lead) a time indicator that shows when the lead appeared in the Jobs Tab. How long after the leads are made available to Targetting Pros that set their preferences, etc, will these leads appear in the Jobs Tab?
3) What is the life span of a lead? For example, The Job Poster makes a request, and the lead is automaticly sent to whichever Pros have their targets set for it. After a certain time span (TBA) it is placed in the Jobs Tab. Eventually it is removed. What is the entire shelf life of the lead from start to finish?
1) As I mentioned in my post above "If a job is in the Jobs tab, that means that the customer reached out to another pro already." Customers have to reach out to pros, Thumbtack does not do this on their behalf.
2) Once a customer reaches out to a pro or pros, the jobs appear in other pros Jobs tabs almost immediately.
3) A job will remain in the Jobs tab until 5 pros have sent a quote to that customer through the Jobs tab or once 48 hours have passed.
@Meckell In your explanation above, it says "If the job is an exact match to the preferences you have set, you'll see it in the Jobs tab. If the details don't match your preferences but the job is for the service you offer, you'll also see that in your Jobs tab
My question is: Wouldn't I see these leads in my inbox?
@ChefOfAllSeason as we've mentioned before, the opportunities that are shown to you in the Jobs tab are not leads. A lead will show up in your inbox when a customer has either reached out to you directly from the search results OR when they respond to your quote sent from the Jobs tab.
@Kameron Thank you for being patient. I apologize for getting the terms confused. We used to call everything a lead before Instamatch/Promote started. It has been my understanding that a lead goes automatically to a Targetting Pro's inbox as soon as it is submitted; and the job poster also has the option of manually reaching out to other Pros too. Is that correct?
@ChefOfAllSeason, not a problem. If a customer reaches out to any pro from the search results it will show up immediately as a lead in that pros inbox. And yes, the customer will have the option to reach out to more than one pro for their project.