results: 10
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
NaturalTouch
Level 5

My ad doesn't appear when I search for it. I'm trying to understand why

Solved! Jump to solution

Hello, I am hoping someone can tell me why my ad doesn't wppear. I created it this morning, but when I do a search for a therapist in my area my ad doesn't come up. Also I can not seem to be able to enter my hours. I clicked tab to enter hours and the page comes up blank time and time again. I tried to reboot but get the same thing. My biggest concern is why my ad doesn't appear when serching for the service I offer. ANy help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Occupations (1)
States
0 Kudos
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Meckell

Re: My ad doesn't appear when I search for it. I'm trying to understand why

Solved! Jump to solution

Hi there @NaturalTouch, welcome to Thumbtack! There are a number of things that go into where you rank in a customers search, which you can read about here. What I would focus on first is: 

1- getting more reviews. Reviews are super important as a lot of customers make their hiring decision based on the experience of past customers. At Thumbtack, you're able to get up to ten reviews from customers who hired you outside of Thumbtack. Go here to learn how to get that review link to send to those customers. 

2- building your profile. Having a complete profile really helps you sell yourself to the customers. Yours is definitely off to a great start! A few things that are standing out to me are your introduction section and your media section. Tell us more about you and why you do what you do, why are you passionate about your profession? 

Let me know if you have any other questions! 

47 responses
Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

Hi there @NaturalTouch, welcome to Thumbtack! There are a number of things that go into where you rank in a customers search, which you can read about here. What I would focus on first is: 

1- getting more reviews. Reviews are super important as a lot of customers make their hiring decision based on the experience of past customers. At Thumbtack, you're able to get up to ten reviews from customers who hired you outside of Thumbtack. Go here to learn how to get that review link to send to those customers. 

2- building your profile. Having a complete profile really helps you sell yourself to the customers. Yours is definitely off to a great start! A few things that are standing out to me are your introduction section and your media section. Tell us more about you and why you do what you do, why are you passionate about your profession? 

Let me know if you have any other questions! 

Highlighted
NaturalTouch
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

Thank you very much for the imput

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

@NaturalTouch of course, I want to make sure it works for you. Make those changes and let me know if you're still not showing up! 

NaturalTouch
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

I have changed some things and added more photos. I have sent requests to clients for reviews which I am sure they will. I do have one last issue if you don't mind. I've had trouble with this one all day. Where it says set up business hours. I hit the set up button and it sends me to a blank page. I have attempted this over 20 times. Would you know why that would be haappening?

Again thank you so much for the advice

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@NaturalTouch Way to get things moving! It seems like there may be an error with the app so I'd recommend working through our troubleshooting page, which will likely fix it HERE. If you continue to see this issue please let us know in a direct message and we can take a closer look at the problem with you.

NaturalTouch
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

Thank you so much for the information. I went to the help pages and have done everything it suggested. Clearing cache, cookies, opening in new browser and I still get a blank page when trying to ad calender and hours of operation. I'm not sure what else to do. I didn't know if this was an issue for others and if so how they got through it.

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@NaturalTouch I'll go ahead and send you a direct message so we can continue to work on and fix this for you. Keep an eye out on the envelope in the top right hand of your screen.

JSGDS
Level 7

Solved! Jump to solution

@NaturalTouch

I like the positive attitude!

TT is a great way to grow your business (it is for us anyway), so keep building your profile, tweaking templates, and finding ways to get noticed by customers!  Im not a TT employee but if there's anything I can help you with feel free to ask! 

NaturalTouch
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

Thank you ver much

0 Kudos