results: 10
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
VelvetO
Level 6

Re: No Job Leads

Solved! Jump to solution

I'm experiencing the same issue. It seems that if my settings aren't on instant match or promote, less leads funnel through. However if I turn on Promote I'm automatically charged for leads that at least 5 other pros have been contacting for as well plus the cost is a bit much. Thumbtack is slowly improving it's platform but I'm also looking into using other social platforms as well.

Velvet Oasis Events
0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

Re: No Job Leads

Solved! Jump to solution

@ashleydanielle I recommend viewing Meckells last post above with some insight on what you can do to show higher in the search results and start to see more contacts again. The biggest one that will boost your ranking is gathering additional reviews. You can get reviews from past happy customers by sharing your public review link HERE. I'll add that I noticed your prices have also not yet been finalized. Another recommendation I'd like to make would be to add great photos into your main photos section like the ones you have in your past projects.  

Ma
Level 6

Re: Let’s talk about becoming a Top Pro

Solved! Jump to solution
My second question would be: is there a way to communicate with other top pros off-line like in a phone discussion that might take place once a week

My third question when is your next conference for top pros I'd like to attend
Rjc
Level 6

Solved! Jump to solution
Question : email me -rocopen@gmail.com
0 Kudos
Ma
Level 6

Solved! Jump to solution
I'm getting weekly reports that hundreds of people are seeing my post but I'm getting fewer leads than I ever have before. Help!

Also, I'm being charged to be connected to people who don't really communicate back with me and who are just "fishing"
Rjc
Level 6

Solved! Jump to solution
Sadly thats how it works now
0 Kudos
Highlighted
CHSHOME
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

We are on the Instant Match Program.

We've been through Thumbtack since 2011

We are Top Pro for 2018/2019

We have a GREAT Profile

We have GREAT Reviews

We Log In 3-10 Times a Day

Our Rates are very Reasonable

Yet we haven't got any work through Thumbtack, since this new Beta System came into play. 

It's not your Fault. There are other Pros like you, having the same Issues. 

We all need to keep pushing Thumbtack to get this resolve. 

In the meantime I suggest Care.com, Manta, Home Advisor, Yelp, Local Online Ad Websites to help your Business thrive for now. 

Good Luck

Chris & Karrie 

Coffman's Household Services

Beaverton, Oregon

VelvetO
Level 6

Solved! Jump to solution
Thank you for sharing your experience with the TTs new beta system. I'm experiencing the same issue.

If cost of leads were $3-$10 it would make since to charge every time a potential client messages a pro with "When are you available" or doesn't hire.

Velvet Oasis Events
0 Kudos