Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Highlighted
GeorgeH
Level 8

Now You See Me, Now You Dont

We have all become accustomed to the unexpected and numerous changes that Thumbtack rolls out on a monthly, and weekly basis.  I'm sure the changes are studied in a conference room somewhere before implementation, but some of them just leave me scratching my head.  The latest change that I have noticed is that I am no longer given the opportunity to "see where I rank" .  Is that only a feature available to those who choose to use Promote?

3 responses
DJStevie
Level 12

Re: Now You See Me, Now You Dont

@GeorgeH 

With or without Promote on, I can't see that function. I found that function to be somewhat useful..So, it's another useful tool taken away from us.

DJ Stevie 5-22-2019

HansenJC
Level 10

I do not recall seeing that tool in the past. But I knoww I asked for it.... years ago.

John C Hansen, LEED AP
Hansen Home Inspections
Moderator Kameron

@GeorgeH The "see where you rank" option at the top of your Services page is temporarily unavailable and will be back soon. In the meantime, you can look yourself up in search results at any time through the customer side of the website. You can also do this by viewing a lead in your inbox, clicking on the "Competition insights", and "view as customer" at the bottom of the pop-up.