Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Highlighted
rsmannino
Level 4

Pass button

I accidentally hit the pass button. How do I bring the request back?
Occupations (1)
States
0 Kudos
9 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Pass button

Hi @rsmannino great question. Unfortunately after you select pass, there isn't a way to get that request back. Let me know if you have any other questions, always happy to help. 

0 Kudos
kerriwade
Level 4

Retrieve Offer

I accidentally pushed "Pass" on a prospective client instead of "Send Quote". Any way to retrieve that? 

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Re: Retrieve Offer

@kerriwade As of right now, once you select "pass" there isn't a way to retrieve that request. Thanks for reaching out! 

0 Kudos
AgentClean
Level 4

Requests

Is there a way to view requests if you accidentally click pass before you read it?

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Re: Requests

Hi @AgentClean once you pass on a request, there's no way to recover it. Let me know if you have any other questions! 

0 Kudos
duelinglions
Level 1

Can you retrieve a request you passed on?

Can you retrieve a request you initially passed on whithin the thumbtack site?
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Re: Can you retrieve a request you passed on?

Great question @uelinglions. As of right now, once you pass on a request, there isn't the option to retrieve it. 

0 Kudos
Snpianoman
Level 4

Pass Button

Hello. I've been very successfull with Thumbtack and I appreciate the service, however I am very frustrated today because I accidentally "passed" on a job as I was scrolling through my phone, and now it's gone, and there's no way to get it back. I texted cutomer support which was so not helpful pertaining to this particular problem. Then I called in and spoke with a nice rep who explained that once these leads are passed on, they are gone and that's it. I am a musician and I use other lead sites, and it should not be hard to set something up where you can see what leads you have passed on. Two other sites I use I have a record of all the jobs that match my services and whether I've bid on them or passed. I looked this up on this pro forum and obvioulsy this is a recurring issue with your service. It would be great if someone could come up with a solution for this. I very possibly just lost a great paying gig because my finger slipped while using your app on my phone. 

Moderator Kameron

Re: Pass Button

@Snpianoman I can definitely see how that could be frustrating when you truly meant to show interest in the job. I'll make sure to add your example and feedback in regards to this

0 Kudos