Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Highlighted
Scott
Level 5

Re: Have a question for Marco?

I've recently started marketing again on Thumbtack for the first time since the new setup was put in place. I'm getting familiar now with how it works as I go. I'm wondering: After a customer contacts me, or after I reply to them, how soon does the lead get sent to the Jobs Tab?

0 Kudos
6 responses
Moderator Meckell

Welcome back @Scott! The Jobs tab is where you'll see jobs in which customers have already reached out to other pros, but you're able to send a quote as well. 
Once a customer contacts you, you'll see that in your Inbox in real time. 

0 Kudos
Scott
Level 5

Yes, but how soon does it go out to everyone else? And conversely, when I respond to a lead in the Jobs Tab, how long ago did the customer contact someone?

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@Scott when a customer directly contacts a pro, the job is then suggested for others in the Jobs tab, almost instantly.

0 Kudos
Scott
Level 5

Jobs Tab: how soon leads get posted there

Okay, that's clear. But then that brings up another question for me: I had previously thought that the Jobs Tab was only for jobs where the pro who was contacted has not replied. If leads get posted on the Jobs Tab every time a pro is contacted, then why am I not getting inundated with these notifications? I only see a few per day, nationwide (since I've clicked the box for "remote").

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Re: Jobs Tab: how soon leads get posted there

@Scott you mentioned that you're coming back to Thumbtack after taking a little time away. When you're not actively using Thumbtack, our system recognizes it and will decrease the number of jobs that are getting sent to you. Now that you're back, it can take a little time for it to get everything back into the swing of things. When did you start quoting on jobs again?

0 Kudos
Scott
Level 5

Re: Jobs Tab: how soon leads get posted there

I started actively using Thumbtack again on the 28th of February. (Before that, I was just responding to unpromoted leads.)

0 Kudos