Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33701: Fraudulent leads?
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged

Re: Let’s talk about promoting your business

Thumbtack is a great system. I liked the former system better. However, since this is  the system for leads, here are my thoughts:

1 I suggest that Thumbtack not make anymore radical changes for a while. I recently a problem with the App on my phone with a new change.

2.   How can we add videos to our profile  quicker?

3.     How can we attach   a document from MS Word   without a challenge?

0 Kudos
1 responses

Re: Let’s talk about promoting your business

@alonzojcampbell thanks for writing in. I know that there have been a lot of big changes on Thumbtack recently, now that customers are seeing you instantly in search results. The major changes are behind us, which is great! But we’re constantly trying to improve the product as well, which is why your feedback is critical.

When you're trying to add video onto your profile it should be pretty simple, this page has the necessary information to help get this done HERE. Could you tell me more about the troubles that you're running into when doing this?

There currently isn't the option to attach a document from MS Word or Pages, but I'd be happy to pass along the suggestion. Can you tell me where exactly that you'd like to apply this? For example when messaging a customer, or are you wanting to add some documents to your profile?

0 Kudos