results: 10
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
Highlighted
Thumbtack Employee ScottA
Thumbtack Employee

Resource of the week: How customers find you

Hi everyone! This week I wanted to share this guide that walks you through the customer experience on Thumbtack. Seeing how Thumbtack works for customers can help you understand how to stand out and get hired.

Check it out and use this thread to share any questions or feedback. You can also share your own experiences and ideas. Have you ever tried searching for yourself on Thumbtack? What did you learn? Any surprises? Any tips for other pros on how to stand out?

Thanks!

4 responses
Lar
Level 9

Re: Resource of the week: How customers find you

Thanks for the post @ScottA, I'd love to share my thoughts about the 'customer experience' here but it would take far too long and I've already documented them at length elsewhere in this forum. In brief, I think the 'customer experience' is appalling and shambolic.

I'm happy to discuss with you why I have an unfavorable view of the 'cutomer experience'. I sent you a PM with my number if you'd like to have a proper chat.

Regards,
Laurence. 

Thumbtack Employee ScottA
Thumbtack Employee

Hi @Lar. I'm sorry to hear Thumbtack isn't working for you, and I'd be happy to listen to whatever thoughts you have to share. I'll respond to your PM to continue the conversation.

Lar
Level 9

Super, thanks Scott.

MR
Level 10

@Lar  If you learn any words of wisdom in this conversation, beyond the obvious that we are all well past in our troubleshooting trying to make things worlk, please let is know.