Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Moderator Meckell

Re: Resource of the week: customer phone numbers

@Vtmagic I'm not sure I'm fully understanding what you're referring to. Can you send me a screenshot of this?

0 Kudos
Vtmagic
Level 5

In order for me to do that I would have to go back all of my leads to find an example. That could take hours. And then what would you do about it - NOTHING, just like every other request I've made to Thumbtack.

@Vtmagic You make a salient point. I understand exactly what you are saying and share the same experience. As I understand it, many customers do want to post their contact info and do not realize Thumbtack is redacting it.

Vtmagic
Level 5

And the worst part is that when pros do not call the customer is going to blame the pro, not thumbtack.
Moderator Kameron

@ChefOfAllSeason @Vtmagic again if either of you has any examples of this to share with us we'd be happy to look into it and find the explanation. Right now I'm thinking these could be on leads that you have yet to accept or decline and once the lead has been accepted the phone number should be shown, but again I'd need to see an example to make any conclusions.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Vtmagic
Level 5

This after the lead was accepted.
You've been asked to look into this and many other issues and I've never heard back, not once.
0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@Vtmagic thanks for clarifying that detail for me. I myself haven't heard of or been asked about this in the Community and I apologize if you've asked about it through other avenues of support and have yet to receive an answer. I'd like to see what I myself can do to clear this up, provided I'll need to be able to see an actual instance of this.

0 Kudos
Vtmagic
Level 5

It will take hours for me to go back through all those leads to find an example. But I'll try.

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@Vtmagic I appreciate you taking the time to try and find an example. Maybe @ChefOfAllSeason has one that he can remember more easily? 

0 Kudos
Lar
Level 10

@Kameron, on Wednesday I asked you...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Kameron, in the May feedback thread you referenced @DustiO said...

Here’s one example: planning is already underway for customers who are looking to book time with a pro in services where that’s the clear next step. When contacting a pro in these services, customers are being asked to provide a phone number.

Specifically, what is happening with this? Anything yet?

@DustiO, also said... This and other solutions are being explored to improve lead quality beyond providing phone numbers.

Like what solutions exactly? Since May what has been done is this regard?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could you please provide an answer to my question please.

Regards,
Laurence.