Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33701: Fraudulent leads?
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
StoriesUpSTL
Level 8

Tack the Halls (The Holiday Party)

I got four email invites to the Tack the Halls Holiday Party.  Problem is, I don't live in those four markets.  I just have profiles in those areas.

Hayes, VA (For the Norfolk and Newport News area Pros, I guess?)

Houston, TX

Concord, NC (For the Charlotte area Pros, I guess)

Pittsburgh, PA

Is there going to be a Tack the Halls in St. Louis?  If not, what other cities in the Midwest will have one?

States
0 Kudos
8 responses
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Tack the Halls (The Holiday Party)

@StoriesUpSTL There is not a party in your area this year, but stay tuned here for more meet-ups and events in 2020!

StoriesUpSTL
Level 8

Dusti,

What cities in the Midwest are having a holiday party?

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@StoriesUpSTL We don't have any cities in the Midwest hosting parties this year, unfortunately. We are hoping to do more things like this in the future, however. 

0 Kudos
StoriesUpSTL
Level 8

So no holiday parties in Chicago, Indianapolis, Louisville, Nashville, Memphis, Little Rock, Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, or St. Louis? 

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@StoriesUpSTL that is correct. Our parties are being planned and hosted by our TackMasters. Not all of our TackMasters were able to plan and host a party for this date and time (it's difficult when you're trying to plan something for the same time across 4 time zones). As the program grows and we have more and more TackMasters, we'll have more areas covered. But for now, we are extremely excited to celebrate where we can and excited to see what we learn from this to take and plan more great stuff in the future! Thank you!

0 Kudos

Hello
I've been a pro with thumbtack since 2013 but not invite to the holiday party ? Why ?
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ambyphotography Thank you for trusting us to partner with you for so many years - that's incredible! Sorry you missed the invite, we would love to see you at the party. I will send you the invite link via email. Happy Holidays!

0 Kudos

Thank you so much !
I was wanting to go with my sis who is also a pro
Ambyphotography@gmail.com
0 Kudos