Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
StoriesUpSTL
Level 8

Text messages don't match website conversations

I know it is a minor thing, but I think just another example of the lack of continuity between the website, app, email, and text notifications.  It bothers me that Thumbtack sends out a text message that says "Thumbtack msg from Customer Name thumtk.com/XXXXXXXX Why are you right for this job?" when the customer DIDN'T actually type "Why are you right for this job?" NOR is that a pre written option (What's the next step?  When are you available?).  In the most recent instance of it happening to me, the customer actually selected "What's the next step?".

I guess it is not intended that this is the message from the customer, but it sort of seems like it on first glance.  When you actually do get a message from a customer, it looks exactly the same..."Thumbtack msg from Customer Name thumtk.com/XXXXXXXX Hi there..."

1 responses
Moderator Kameron

Re: Text messages don't match website conversations

@StoriesUpSTL thanks for bringing this to our attention. I definitely want to let our teams know about this. Would you be able to send me a direct message with the customer's name on the contact along with a screenshot of the notification that's worded differently? 

0 Kudos