Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
Laura1430
Level 4

Thumbtack's New System Phone system

Solved! Jump to solution
Why can’t I get ahold of thumbtack. Their phone system keeps repeating itself over and over no matter which option I select. This is so annoying. What is going on? Why can’t I get anything resolved. Ugh I can’t stand when actual people are replaced with robots, text, etc.
States
0 Kudos
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Thumbtack's New System Phone system

Solved! Jump to solution

Hi @Laura1430 I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble in speaking with someone over the phones. Have you tried calling in a second time to see if you could get through? Just to be thorough I want to make sure you have the correct number, which is 800-948-2034. Also feel free to reach out to me in a direct message with any questions you have and I'd be happy to see how I can help.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 responses

Re: Thumbtack's New System Phone system

Solved! Jump to solution

Hi @Laura1430 I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble in speaking with someone over the phones. Have you tried calling in a second time to see if you could get through? Just to be thorough I want to make sure you have the correct number, which is 800-948-2034. Also feel free to reach out to me in a direct message with any questions you have and I'd be happy to see how I can help.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos