Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33701: Fraudulent leads?
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
Trace
Level 5

Why can`t I submit a quote without creating a budget?

When I try to submit a quote, I am required to create a budget.  I do not want to create a budget; whereas, TT decides who I should be submitting a quote to. I will only submit a quote to the prospects I feel fit my business.  How can I surpass the budget process?

Occupations (1)
States
3 responses

Re: Why can`t I submit a quote without creating a budget?

Thanks for jumping in on the conversation here. Our budget feature is our way of knowing what you'd like to spend so that we can help find a good balance for you. We wouldn't want you to spend more than you're capable. Keep in mind, you don't have to spend the full amount every week, it's just there to help us know your limits. Give it a try and see how it works for you. 

0 Kudos
Trace
Level 5

The minimum budget balance is more than I am capable of paying. I don't understand why we cannot just submit a quote on the prospects that we the "Pros" select.  We do not need TT to determine this for us.  Until this changes, I will not quote on TT.  This process seams like scam to me!

@TraceWe'd love to understand a little more about your thoughts on our budget feature. What would you be comfortable setting your budget as, or if pricing is your main concern, what is the amount you'd feel comfortable paying for a lead in your category. To help add a little further insight into budgets on Thumbtack you can check out more info here

0 Kudos